PsychSurveys simplifies the process of psychometric assessment; an essential element of evidence based treatment. Mental health professionals in private or group practices can use PsychSurveys to administer customizable diary cards/tracking sheets as well as valid and reliable mental health surveys to their patients to measure distress levels and track patient progress over time. PsychSurveys was developed in partnership with psychologists who are intensively trained in cognitive and dialectical behavior therapies. It improves client care by allowing you to objectively measure your clients' symptoms and use the results to highlight progress or identify areas needing further intervention.
We offer 124 pre-configured surveys:
- Anxiety: AAI, ASQ-2, BDD-YBOCS, CY-BOCS, DASS-21, DOCS, FASA, GAD-2, GAD-7, HAI-18, K-GSADS-A, LSAS, MGH-HPS, Mini-SPIN, MIST-A, OASIS, OCI-4, OCI-12, OCI-R, OBQ-44, PCL-5, PCL-Child, PCL-Civilian, PDSS-SR, PSS-I-5, PSWQ, PSWQ-C, PTCI, SCARED-C, SCARED-P, SCI-R, SI-R, SIAS, SPIS, SPIN, SPOVI, SPS-R, TSC-C, TSC-P, TRS, Y-BOCS, ZSAS
- Borderline Personality Disorder: BEST, BSL-23, DBT-WCCL, ISAS, LPI, MSI-BPD
- Relationship Satisfaction: BARE, CSI
- Mood Disorders: ATQ-B, BADS-SF, BRFL-12, BRFL-A, CORE-10, DAS-SF1, DAS-SF2, DASS-21, EPDS, GDS, MDQ, PHQ-2, PHQ-9, PHQ-A, QIDS-SR16, RRS-SF-10, USSIS, WSAS, WSASY, ZSDS
- Eating Disorders: ED-15, EDE-Q, EDE-QS, EDQOL, IES-2, PVA, SCOFF, YFAS
- Emotion Dysregulation: AAQ-2, ASRM, DERS, DERS-18
- Substance Abuse: AUDIT, BAM, DrInC, InDUC-M, SDS, SIP-R, URICA
- Therapeutic Relationship: CALPAS-P, CHS, HAq-II, MHCS
- Clinician Surveys: EBPPAS, ProQOL
- Others: 6-PAQ, AAQ, ADNM-20, AEX, ASRS, B-MEAQ, Brief COPE, BRS, CFQ, C-SSRS, DAR-5, DES-II, DHEQ, FFMQ-15, FS, MHC-SF, PBQ, PQ-LES-Q, PSQI, PSS, PTQ, Q-LES-Q-SF, SAPAS, SCS, SRAS-R, UPPS-P, PANAS-C, PANAS-C-P, PSC, VQ, Y-PSC
How it Works
You set up each patient's account by selecting applicable surveys and designating how often each survey should be completed. You can also create diary cards or tracking sheets for your patients. Your patients can use the mobile app or their PC to complete the surveys and diary cards. The mobile app will alert patients when surveys and diary cards are due. If patients prefer not to use the app, they can receive email alerts which contain links to complete the surveys.
When patients complete their surveys and diary cards, their results are automatically scored and you will be able to instantly view the results in our mobile app or our web site. PsychSurveys also tracks patient progress over time, which is beneficial for evidence-based treatments. Reminders are sent for overdue surveys at a frequency you select and survey completion reports allow you to quickly and easily view which patients have overdue surveys.
Contact us for questions about how it works, or sign up for a free trial.
As surveys are completed, they are automatically scored, allowing you to track progress over time for each applicable survey. The reports include all relevant scales and sub-scales and you can drill down to see how the patient responded to the questions in the surveys.
Diary Cards are a tool to help patients track emotions, urges, and behaviors on a daily basis. This aids clinicians in identifying their patients areas of struggle over the course of the week to more effectively prioritize session time and identify points for intervention. The diary card also functions as a tool for increasing awareness of emotions and urges for clients, as well as helping them identify Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) skills they could use in moments of distress. When patients complete Diary Cards, the results are available for viewing instantly. There is no need for patients to email their diary cards to you each week. This feature is fully customizable and could be used as tracking sheets focusing on emotions, urges, and behaviors for Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) based interventions as well.
To start, sign up for a free trial, then download our mobile app from the App Store: click the links on the top right of this page from your mobile device, or, search for "PyschSurveys" in the App Store.
Contact us for questions with the mobile app.
To start, sign up for a free trial, then download our mobile app from the App Store: click the links on bottom of this page from your mobile device, or, search for "PsychSurveys" in the App Store.
Contact us for questions with the mobile apps.
We use an industry leading managed hosting provider along with encryption, dual factor authentication, and other best practices and processes in compliance with HIPAA to protect your data and your account with us. We provide a signed a Business Associate Agreement (BAA).
We're offering a free 30-day trial of the software. Once the trial period ends, the subscription price is $4.99 per month* per clinician. This includes all surveys and all features of the software, including use of the mobile apps. There are no additional costs and your patients use the mobile apps for free.
Contact us for questions about pricing.
* $4.99 per month with a yearly subscription, $5.99 per month with a monthly subscription. Multi-clinician and group practice discounts are available.